Pages

Tuesday, 25 October 2016

Warm Up With Cocoa Tilda

Hello everyone how are you all?
Today I have a Christmas card for you, yes another one. In all honesty I made this one before the one I showed you last week lol.....as soon as I got the new Magnolia collection I coloured up 2 straight away.....they were London Tilda & Cocoa Tilda.....my favourites!!
Here is Cocoa Tilda looking warm & cosy ;-)
I have also used the fabulous Christmas Cottage die set.....I soooooooo love this cottage. Of course the tree dies come with it which I have covered with glitter.....they really do look so sparkly in real life!!

I have also added the oh so gorgeous Magnolia Snow Flurry Background from the latest Magnolia Stamp & Cutz collection.....this is a fabulous snowflake & I think it will be used lots ;-)

Added some gorgeous lace from Tracy's store as she has such a pretty collection. Also added mini kraft bag to add 2 tags. I have added silver bells to one & a charm to the other tag, all tied in brown vax cord. The Winter text die is an older Joy Crafts die but still one of my faves!!

So as I said this is Cocoa Tilda with Snowflurries from the latest Stamp & Cutz collection, although I didnt add her snowflurries. I also used the Fence die from the Cosy Fox & Fence set, I love this little fence. I cut it out twice & popped onto foam pads to sit in front of the cottage.
Tilda was of course coloured in distress ink refills & markers....I will try remember the colours...
Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose - Skin
Fired Brick, Spun Sugar - Cheeks
Antique Linen, Walnut Stain - Hair
Pumice Stone, Fired Brick - Jumper, Ear Muffs, Skates & Cup
Stormy Sky - Jeans (I think)  

The papers I've used are the new Maja Design 'I Wish'collection........oh my oh my I love & I mean LOVE this collection.....ok I know I say it about every collection but seriously this collection is da bomb lol.
The reindeer is from Creative Expressions 'Deer Family' which I asked Tracy to order for me. Tracy really is awesome for sourcing & getting products for you, so dont hesitate is asking her if she can get something.......she really does do her best & I'm sure you will agree is awesome at it ;-)
I kept flowers to just one gorgeous one, added berries & a scrapiniec snowflake, the leaves are a Magnolia mistletoe die from my stash.

Well thats it from me but why not pop on over to see the fabulous goodies Tracy has been adding & if you havent seen the latest Magnolia collection & the latest Maja Design collection.......then its ok as we hear a few may have been abducted by aliens lately ;-) As you were abducted why not pop on over to here & here to look at them............as well as ALL the other uber gorgeous goodies Tracy stocks :-)

Tatty bye & thanks for stopping by lovelies
Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx



The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

5 comments:

  1. Love it Vicky, fab dies and Tilda looks fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous make! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is as always a stunning card the image is so lovely too! x

    ReplyDelete