Pages

Friday, 4 September 2015

Spring...

Morning everyone, Becky here with you today with a card made with Wine O'Clock from Saturated Canary, I do like wine o'clock, lol.


I have used one of the new Tim Holtz colours to colour her in, Smoked Hickory is a gorgeous gray, for black and white I prefer it to pumice stone, with black soot for the shadows. I have used texture paste and a mask for the first time too, I thought it would have taken ages to dry, but I am pleasantly impressed with this, I will be stocking up on more masks that's for sure.

Thank you for popping by,

Hugs,

Becky xx

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

4 comments:

  1. Hi
    your card is very nice
    enjoy your weekend
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous

    Hugs Jolanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful grey tones. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete