Pages

Friday, 3 April 2015

"Thank You" gift box.

 Happy Friday !!!
Margot here today hosting the blog. I have made Strawberry gift box using fantastic stencil from the Dutch Doobadoo :) I really enjoyed making this box with all the pretty dies and papers.


The top of the box ( strawberry leaf )  I've made using the new beautiful Pretty Floral paper pad .


I've created a little oval tag using the oval die and I've stamped "Thank you " from the English Banner Text Stamp Set .


I've also used my favourite Butterflies dies and added some ribbon, flowers and pink pearl stems.


I have decorated strawberry leaf using the new absolutely stunning Floral Edge Die witch I cut into the pieces.


 I have also added some white the Dutch Doobadoo gesso.



Hope you like my creation :)
Happy Easter Everyone !!!


The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

2 comments:

  1. casquette baseball pas cher Also for this Achat de casquettes New Era block knife blade across the wrist, leaving only a trail of blood. sale, you may not casquette baseball pas cher like this. Shouted to casquette new era pas cher save three little cheaps were knifed knife, now back still bleeding yet. cheap casquette baseball pas cher long ago saw the wounds, the use of perspective to see discovered half a casquette baseball pas cher meter long scar.

    ReplyDelete