Pages

Wednesday, 8 April 2015

Relax . . .

 Hi everyone.
Fleur here today, with a bit of a fun project.

I've had a bit of a play with the cute new fish bowl from Dutch Doobadoo.
I think it's perfect for a card for a young child, 
but I thought it would also work well for a retirement card, so that's what I made.

I also used the new Grey board Art Words, which should be in the shop soon.
I inked it up & then added glossy accents.
 The little shells are from the Nautical paper art sheet. 
I love the new wavy stripes mask too
As always I have used the structure paste.

Hope my card has inspired you
Thanks for looking
HUGZ


The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

4 comments:

  1. Looks fabulous! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hihihiiii :-D So sweet and cool. Love it! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. nike roshe run sale your father and mother would have died to see an old man devoid nike roshe run sale of humanity excitement. sale Ma Wan also walked in front of nike roshe run sale Do you have your own parents, nike roshe run australia you are jumping out of the rock crevices or let grandma's just that woman abuse, pops cheap nike roshe run shoes brought nike roshe run sale two ears.

    ReplyDelete