Pages

Monday, 6 April 2015

Meet Our Guest Natalie

Hi everyone,
Today I would like to share with you my first card that I made as a Guest DT for Noor! Design UK.  
I'm very honoured to be invited as their Guest Designer, 
and would like to thank Tracy for that.
Here is my card:
It's a little unusual for me to make a card like this one, but I like everything in it. I love that cute image, that border, lighthouse and cull dies as well as all those seashells, pearls, and every detail on this card. I really enjoyed making it and hope you like it as well.
Here are close ups for some details.
*************************
That's it for now.....
Thanks for stopping by, 
✿Hugs✿
✿✿Natalie✿✿

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

4 comments:

  1. Stunning card, love the picture!!!
    Hugsss, Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love the sea shell & the message is divine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. cheap adidas zx 700 What was wrong. cheap adidas zx 700 sale patted on the shoulder and sat beside asked. Said he, and, led by a few cheap adidas zx 700 younger Arab East East Church in Mito go there to buy cheap adidas zx 700 flour when suddenly emerged note, Mito think they are the police sent spies and therefore cut adidas originals sale the little cheaps, if it is running in a timely cheap adidas zx 700 manner .

    ReplyDelete