Pages

Saturday, 4 April 2015

Apple & Strawberry Crumble

 Hi everyone, Fleur here
I have a little gift idea to share today.
I have used the new Shape Art Tag to make a card.
I then added mounted picture from the photo pad onto a "pocket"
I then cut out a smaller tag, trimmed the sides and printed out a recipe.
I tucked this into the pocket.
xXx
I then used the Strawberry template to make a little gift box.
Thank you for taking a look today.

HUGZ


The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really a fabulous gift! :-D Thank you for sharing. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. cursed scum Gourenshi you these nike SB Stefan Janoski Max sale things, nike SB Stefan Janoski Max sale They still fly nike free run australia sale cheap, then turned and looked at the three nike SB Stefan Janoski Max sale inspectors, then even a nike SB Stefan Janoski Max sale grandmother are so nike free og 2014 sale treated, you are in life right. If someone so treat your father and mother, what would you think.

    ReplyDelete