Pages

Thursday, 22 January 2015

Framed Butterfly

Hi Fleur here,

Hope you are having a good week so far,

For my card today I have used a clear stamp,

 I stamped the image out twice,
Once on to Kraft and once on to  patterned paper.

 I used the embossing Square die and cut out the centre to make a frame

 I then cut out the butterfly from the patterned paper and added plenty of frantage

I used an older sentiment set

I hope you like my card

HUGZ




The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Fleur, love the frame and butterflies! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a lovely card Fleur, the cut out frame really gives some depth and the frantage gives lots of texture x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful, lovely ideas here, gorgeous colours and such a great shabby chic look

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Fleur, sooo well set up and amazing colors too. All looks sooo perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable Fleur, love how you have used the square die as a frame & the choice of Kraft/patterned paper is so clever :-) Brilliant thanks for sharing it has sparked off a few ideas as i have just purchased this stamp from Tracy, double win situation xxx

    ReplyDelete